marzo 16, 2006

"I was sick all night"

Actually, I slept verry well last night. After I took cough syrup though.
It seems everybody is gettng sick. Only I had it first so I'll get better first. Haha!

Oh dear! I have offeratory this Sunday evening. I have something prepared but unless I have no fever from Sat. night to Sunday night without medicine and unless somebody takes me to church, I can't go and someone will have to fill in for me.

I really wanted to play too:(

Well anyways....

Praying I get better soon:)

2 commenti:

thefreak ha detto...

I'll pray for you cuz anybody brave enough to play piano in front of people is high on my list. =) hehe
Hope you feel better. =/

Chrysler ha detto...

Well, I enjoy playing offeratory and it turns out that I didn't go to church so I didn't get to play it:( And after I prepared it and everything.