aprile 25, 2006

Bored!

I must be really bored to post two days in a row.
I don't really have anything to do or to say. Maybe I'll post a poem.
Yeah I guess I will
Helen

O Empress of Troy,
Cunning was thy game,
The sword was thy deliverer,
And by it spread thy fame,
With tresses long and gold,
That glinted in the sun,
Your trick for those who fell for you,
A conspiracy already begun,

A noble gift a horse of wood,
You gave your enemies,
But inside what folly was theirs,
When you they tried to please,
Thy fame has spread
Thy name passed down
They glory known the world around
But what is glory riches and fame,
When the blood of thousands taints they name?

2 commenti:

thefreak ha detto...

I still like that poem. =)

Chrysler ha detto...

Well I'm glad, cause I do too:)