aprile 30, 2006

Written, lost, Forgoten, found

I just found three poems I wrote that I completely forgot about. One of them is actually words I wrote to go with a Debussy piece that I tought myself. I was laying in bed and I felt a piece of paper in my pillow and I reached in to see what it was. The other two I found while looking through a pile of papers with my school stuff.

Today is Gilraen's birthday and I still haven't gotten her present yet!!! Ahhhh! I knew what I was going to get and I just forgot to get it. Oops. I have really bussy this week and kept thinking that the 30th was a long way off. It seems almost imposible that tommorow is May! April haas flowm by so quikly. It seems like yesterday I was reading your blog on what happened at on my birthday. And that was November.
Well, no more thoughts for the day.
Hasta luego.

2 commenti:

thefreak ha detto...

Hey! I honestly don't mind! I am a very patient person.

hehe

Chrysler ha detto...

Patience is a virtue :)