I was just studying for the test in Chemistry today. Hey Grym, did you think it was easy?
Are your parents are getting back today? That was what I heard.
Nice day yesterday wasn't it? What did you do? You would think I would have been inspired to write a poem about rain after being in it all day. lol
Well... when are you going to start that blog for your poems? I'm waiting...
I think I should rename mine, I don't really like the title all that much. What do you think?
I start voice lessons today. I've never had voice lessons before, wonder what they will be like.
settembre 05, 2006
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

5 commenti:
Which test? The second one..? hehe...ummm I didn't study. =P
I don't remember what I did...on the 5th? I probably don't want to know. lol
Hmmm...how about "Grym the Cruel's realm." Or something like that. heh
Oooh. Voice lessons. =) Cool. Hope you do well with that...
Actually I meant the first one.
I didnt' study much either.
well for your's sure. But How about mine?
Empire of Chrysler the Great. haha, how's that sound?
Yeah they were really fun!
Hey, you. I'm replying for once. =)
Whoa! *hits self* I am such an IDIOT. I can't believe I got our names mixed up! Okay...call me a moron.
Anyway. YOU should update now. HA! =P hehe
that is something Grym...you actually made a mistake!
all right, I'll update.....if I can think of anythng to say.
Oh, I just thought of something.
Posta un commento