
If anyone wants to know...thats what I want for my birthday. Aren't they cute? I have always wanted a white bat. Well, not always, for about nine years. But I thought that was probably a pretty strange request (I mean like duh. What kind of a seven year old girl wants a bat?!) untill I read a biography about Beatrix Potter and found out that she had pet bats that she kept in a bird cage and she even took them with her when she traveled. Well, ever since I've felt really slighted that I couldn't have one :( What an unjust world!
I know you thought I was weird, but you still don't know the half of it. (And don't listen to my sister, she's nuts!)
O.K. I'm in a random mood apperntly! What little blue fish have anything to do with white bats, I'm sure I don't know.
Well, nothing really exciting going on today, (remind me never that to tell a certain person from Maine ever again.) but I'm going to see if mom will take me out shopping tommorow. I haven't been into town for like three weeks! I feel so out of it. All the Fall sales and all going on, and I just feel like I haven't been out for ages. Of course, I probably won't buy anything (not for myself at least, I have a friend that I need to buy a birthday present for.) because I'm a miser and hate to spend money. Unless it's really cheap, then I get tempted.
p.s. Did you know that if you leave the "r" out of friend you could really insult your dixlecsic friends.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento