novembre 20, 2006

Kids coming out of my ears!!!

Nine out of our ten does are kidding this week. Seven already have and two more are going to soon.That makes ten kids we have now. We have never had so many all at once and we have absolutely no place to put them. So consequently I have wasted many hours outside watching adorable little baby goats run and jumping aorund with seven moms trying to keep track of which ones are thiers.

They are really adorable though so I guess it could be worse. Five out of the ten are mine. Someone help me with naming them. I am runnung out of creative ideas.
I have three does, two are named already: Una and Josephine. And two bucks one of which is named (O.K. you are going to think this is really lame but P.J. picked it and I thought it wa allright) Buck.
So I need a name for a buck who is very light brown with a little bit of white and gray who is twin to Josephine, and a name for a very cute black and white speckled doe who is an "only child". lol

The others are Chip and Dale (twin blk/wht bucks).
Saharra and Kenya (twin does)
And one other that we haven't sexed yet but I'm pretty sure is a buck. He might not make it caus his mom is really ditsey and afriad of "him".
That's about all that is going on right now.

1 commento:

Chrysler ha detto...

Picked a name for my buck: Mordecai. The other is Jack-jack. lol