gennaio 02, 2007

...and a Happy New Year

Wow! It's a new year already. Seems like yesterday it was last year. How time flies. And I didn't even throw my clock out the window.

I got this totaly sweet new CD player from Krys and Josh as my Maid of Honor gift. It even has a remote! Now I hvae something to attach those speakers to. the sound on it is really good and it is cool looking besides. Which is always a plus.

Well we still have family over. Not sure when they're leaving. Oh yeah and school starts tommorow.

Well that's about the extent of my boring life at present.
S'long.

4 commenti:

thefreak ha detto...

Wow! I wanna see your new CD player sometime =) It sounds totally awesome. hehe We can listen to Batman Begins on it... that has some GOOOOOOD sound.. heh heh
See ya pretty soon =)

Chrysler ha detto...

Yeah with the speakers we should be able to blast ourselves into oblivion. Ha,ha.

thefreak ha detto...

hehehe.. i agree =P

has it ever occurred to you that your bro looks kinda like orlando bloom? it keeps striking me.. hmm

Chrysler ha detto...

Ha, I'll tell him. But yeah actually I think I told him that once. And Krys did too I think. Actually I think he knows it all too well.

It also seems that I've been thinking too much. lol

"To infinity and beyond...."