febbraio 01, 2007

It's February!

I can't beleive its already February! And I have't posted in forever. Sorry I'm so lazy. I've been on this thing to see if "anyone" had posted but never got around to puting on a new post.

Going over to Krys 1's house today. They got snow...and we got none! She said it wasn't much though, but enough to cover the gravel on the driveway...that pretty good for around here. What a lousy winter. Its barely even been cold. Oh well, I wouldn't move farther North if you paid me.

My dear friend Grym is going to put a pic. on my profile for me! Yay! I'm realy getting sick of the blank space. Maybe I'm stupid or something but I just couln't figure out how to put a blasted picture on this thing. Everytime it says..."Not a valid HTML code". So, we'll see what she puts...hmmmm....

2 commenti:

thefreak ha detto...

Hey...you'll have to update again to see the pic I put up..it's there, though.

Yeah we didn't get much snow, either. sniff. But whatever. I don't mind at all. hehe

I want to live in Illinois..I think that's farther north than VA... hehe

Chrysler ha detto...

Nope I haven't updated and I can see it. THANK YOU!!!!

Isn't that the most gorgeous tiger you ever saw!?!? lol I thought you weren't going to use one that I sent yoo.