Well another March 4th has passed (yeah I know its late but the computer was down on the 4th.) and my blog has a total of 53 posts. Thats pretty good I guess. About one a week.
So I posted my poetry blog address on a comment for the last post but here it is again just in case you missed it. I haven't been on your blog yet or had time today to post the poem...but I will. Hopefully very soon.
We have a very full week. Music lesson tomorrow Fri. morning we have a seminar at Timberlake and then in the evening one at Liberty which continues the next morning through about 2. And then at 5 on Sat. we have a basketball banquet.
And then....we leave to Ten. on Sunday.
Yup and I haven't packed either. Oh well...I'll get it done.
marzo 19, 2007
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

4 commenti:
http://chrysler-wwwpoems-of-issacom.blogspot.com/
I decided that if I was going to call it "the wonderful world of color" that it should be really colorfull!
hoodiesrock.blogspot.com
i changed my blog URL...
Oh Thanks for letting me know...Krys just asked for your address and I gave her the old one.
Posta un commento