First week of school is over! I still have to do history and logic but I'm basically done for the day. And I'm not going to do any homework either cause we have a long weekend. Monday being labor day there is no school!
We're not doing anything special for Labor day but work. I'm repainting the green walls of my bedroom cause they REALLY need it! Not sure what all else we're doing. Probably picking up the basement or something.
Dad is putting in my new desk today so we have to pick up all the stuff that's on it. Actually the desk is there but he's putting the hutch part...with all the shelves and cork board. Then I can organize all my notebooks and papers and things. I always do things color coded. A couple years ago I had everything bright orange. Last year was pink, green, purple and brown polka dots and striped. They had a really cute set of that last year at Wal-Mart.
This year everything is pastel green, pink, lavender and blue with a white flower silhouette pattern in it. I have an old trash can that is blue from my room when it was yellow and blue that I just replaced with a bright purple one. And I bought a new pencil holder that is pastel blue and beige. And I needed some push pins so I bought a pack of light colored metallic ones. So...everything is going to be so nice and organized and matching. I love it once everything is in its place!
I have to have the area ready for dad to put the hutch in so I only have about three hours to pick up and I haven't even started yet!!! Ahhh!!!! I better go do that now.
bye!
Chrysler
p.s. This is a candid picture taken in front of the Creation Museum in Petersburg Kentucky. Can you tell I was worrying about my hair frizzing from the humidity and my makeup messing up cause of the heat? lol

2 commenti:
Goofy! You worry about the silliest things!
hehe...well it was humid and I had just straightened my hair! lol
Posta un commento