I do...but that was the best one from Miami and I didn't have time to look cause Krys wanted them on "now". lol
Sorry but she is currently OUR cat and will stay such until her death...such being the case her name is Roxanne since our say is the one that counts, not yours.
6 commenti:
You have better pictures of Grace/Elaine/NOT Roxanne.I know you must.If you don't, I'll send you acouple really good ones that I took.
I do...but that was the best one from Miami and I didn't have time to look cause Krys wanted them on "now". lol
Sorry but she is currently OUR cat and will stay such until her death...such being the case her name is Roxanne since our say is the one that counts, not yours.
(very dramatic) sigh...............
Oh, well, that doesn't mean I have to call her that.
Well...it could.
Besides...I think she looks adorable in that pic! It really shows her expression.
Adorable Kitty-Witties...
Claire, get over the Roxanne thing. It's her name, I picked it, and it's gorgeous. So there.
You tell her Krys!
Posta un commento