Haven't said much in a while. And now there is a ton to say and I don't know where to begin.
I suppose with our return from Miami. As good a place as any.
Well lets see...we got back on Saturday the 24th pretty late. Or course there was church and choir practice on Sunday. Monday was my birthday...didn't do much but school. Only two out of every seven years do I have to do school on my birthday. Oh well...I did watch Pride and Prejudice though. Tuesday was music lessons as usual. I can't think of much else that happened that week. I think I opened present on Thursday. I know we had a cake and one more present on Saturday but I can't remember what we watched.
The next Sunday I sang in the choir for the first time since we were doing a Christmas song from cantata.
Hmm...we were supposed to see Krys last Friday but it didn't work out. Dad fell and got hurt. He's laid up. That night Rab had a game and I went to the 4th annual Timberlake Holiday Carols concert.
Saturday we got the tree. Almost a week later it still has no lights.
Tomorrow we go to a Christmas Party at the Epperson's. Saturday is Cantata practice from 11:30 to 2:30 and Mendez recital rehearsal at 3:30 and recital is at 6.
Cantata is on Sunday, for evening service and if I'm still alive by Monday next I might think of something I have to do.
AS of now my plans only go till Sunday.
Tomorrow is the last day of school...but I have to bake cookies for Emily so it'll be pretty hectice. Have an end of the year exam in French...hope I survive.
Good thing I was typing all this and not saying it or I would be totally out of breath.
Well so long and ...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
dicembre 13, 2007
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

2 commenti:
oh, what about the locket? Does it not mean much???
dear me...of course...I just forgot to mention it...there was so much stuff running through my brain.
Posta un commento