marzo 22, 2006

Playing Hookie

I'm not watching geometry! I can't stand geometry! I'm really lazy and I didn't do the homework that he is checking so... Anyways.

As soon as Geometry is finished I have to go work on a little sailor outfit I'm making for a lady in our church who's baby shower is this Sat. It is going to be so cute! I haven't even started it yet except I already cut it out. And then I have to finish the jacket for my Easter dress and convince Krys to put the zipper (in the dress) in for me, which might be hard:( No not might, it will be.

Nothin' much goin' on just now. Josh was over last night. He and Krys ussually talk in the Den but it was a mess and Rab and I were watching the Fellowship, so we made them (well, not really) talk in the living room instead.

I don't have anything else to say just now so I guess I'll stop rambling on about nothing in particular to no one in general so my readres won't get bored. Actually, it's prbably too late for that.






3 commenti:

thefreak ha detto...

Sometime somebody needs to drag me over there so I can bug those two! HA

hehe

thefreak ha detto...

Yes, I did write that poem. =) Unfortunately, I don't think I have the exact date as to when I wrote it, cuz it's actually in a story. =/
Well...the pic-things aren't too hard to do. I'll have to show you sometime. =)

Chrysler ha detto...

I would love to bug them with you. Come anytime!!!