giugno 04, 2006

Chrysler has a blog

Wow! Did you know that? I have a blog. Someone should have reminded me, I completely forgot. And then the other night laying in bed, it hit me. I haven't posted in "an eternity" as 'Raen so poeticaly put it yeterday.

We went to a cookout yesterday, and they had some intersting music. Hem, hem.
Oh, yeah and we ahd a memorial day engagmenet party for Josh and Krys 1. 'Raen actually had fun!!!! I was so impressed. lol :)

You know, I really like the way 'Raen looks spelled like that. It's pretty cool, don't you think?

We have to get together and watch Episode III again, that is a cool movie.

Well I think I'm going to post a poem that I wrote recently, another free-form.
Tell me waht you think.
Untill next time....

Fill my Heart


My life is starving
My heart is empty
My love will die
Can you rekindle the flame?

I long for a word
To help my hunger
To say you have held
A match to my wick

I am thirsting
Just for a note
From you, can you
Cool my dry,
Parched throat

I see you and my
Heart pounds within me
My eyes lock with yours
And I know my love is denied

I grow faint
I can live no longer
You have starved me
Can you fill my heart
With your love?

Fill my heart
I may yet survive
I may not die
If with your love
My heart revives

Actually two of the stanza's rhym, which is kinda strange, but oh well. At least there is a pattern, every third stanza rhyms.

3 commenti:

thefreak ha detto...

Oooh. I like it. =)

Chrysler ha detto...

Ooh, I 'm glad.

Chrysler ha detto...

You know, it really menas a lot to me that you read my blog. And that I can share poems with you and everything.
Thanks for your comments.