Still in Miami. Watching Pirates and I was just at that part when I started posting.
Still haven't gotten much of a tan yet. It is almost always overcast when we swim.
Oh hey. You see? I need a name to call "you" on my blog, becaus I can't use your real name. And I have been using that other one the whole time so if I switch everone who doesn't read my blog would be confused.
Well, Gilraen. Think of something you like and I will comply.
Cya next week.
giugno 29, 2006
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

2 commenti:
Ummm...
Well here's a list:
1) Korr
2) Kerynne (hint hint haha)
3) Freaky
4) Geeky
5) Big lips?
Okay. Why'd you ask me for suggestions? *rolls eyes*
hehe
Umm, the only one I like is "Freaky".
I asked becaus you aren't satisfied with anything that I think of. "'RAEN"
Ha,ha.
Posta un commento