From now on, the person you knew as 'Raen (still the coolest name on earth!) will now be called Grym. Why the certian person in question likes the latter better, I shall never know.
My prents are coming in today. Should be here before noon. They're bringing Josh, I'll be surprised if they make it here with ears. He and Krys 1 talk so much, they could even drive me crazy.
We might go swimming at a friends house even though they won't be there. It's just we can't swim in my Aunt's pool 'caus they just put chemicles in it. I hope we can go, but mom wants us to be home when they get here and I don't think we would be under those conditions.
Well, nothin' else to report.
I won't be posting poems anymore, got a new blog just for that. Visit if'n yer interested.
http://chrysler-wwwpoems-of-issacom.blogspot.com
luglio 01, 2006
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento