I worked 8 hrs. today. P.J. and I are going to be home alone tonight and we don't have aything to watch. Well, we have stuff, just not stuff we want to see. I kinda' felt like watching Episode VI but I dunno'.
I'm tired. And we don't have a movie to watch, and I would say "this car smells weird" if I was in one.
Well now that I'm sure everyone is getting really bored by my blogg, I will go and mope or somethng. Maybe I'll go have a Lindor chocolate. That is always a good thing, a happy thing. All except the thought of it making me fat isn't very pleasant.
luglio 13, 2006
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

2 commenti:
Oh...brother...
Why do you worry so much about getting fat? I'll letcha know right now, Charissa. I don't think you could gain much weight, anyway. Does that make you happy?
Hope you have a good week...
because I gained a lot of wieght while I was on vacation.
Well, maybe a littel bit.
I intend to, hope you have a good one too.
Posta un commento