I am getting really mad. I have tried and tried to get on Grym's blog but I cant! It won't work, something about the address being wrong. And another thing. Somehow, don't know how, my blog address got changed. When I made it with Grym the address was gil-spot, now when I go on it the address box at the top says my site is called fourth-of-march. How did that happen? Has someone been tampering with my stuff *clears throat* I only gave one person my password and username, Grym. And I happen to know that the fourth of march has some significance to her. Ahem!
Anyhow, I'm O.K. now. Rab is calling me to go play air hockey with him and I gotta go find Krysta a cook book and call her with the ingredients cause she's at Wal-Mart.
Cya 2nite.
luglio 27, 2006
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento