luglio 26, 2006

Drivers License

I was going to get my learners permit yesterday but mom can't find my birth certificate. Ans then she siad she would find it so I could go today but she stil hasn't. I have to go get a new ssc becasue I lost my purse in Miami and it had my wallet with my ssc in it. I need that too to get my permit.
Going to Wal-Mart too, not sure what all we need there besides some notebooks.
I was going to go shopping with Winsey but she isn't free untill 3:30 and that won't give us any time before going to church, so....
Done some writting yesterday and today. I mad a new character recently. I decided I couldn't stick him in for just a chapter and then get rid of him so I made him a rival. He really is too old though, not that he is old, just too lod for the girl. But back then poeple married people much older than them quite often.
Well, G.T.R.

Nessun commento: